Sunday, March 21, 2010

Do I have a cloth diaper problem?

Ok so I know I have a lot of cloth diapers, but I'm not really sure how I ended up with so many.
I started out with just the old ones my mom had saved from when we were little and now I have around 150 changes in total. That's two compete sets but still when did this happen?
I've just finished getting my newborn stash all ready to go for baby #3 and I was sure I needed to get 24 preemie prefolds and a bunch of small gdiapers. I ordered 20 of the fabulous hemp fitteds from tidy tushees diaper service and that was it. add in the doublers I had made for DD that just happen to fit great in the small g's and with a set of small homemade fitteds I was given that put me over 60 changes in just my small stash. After stripping all the diapers a week ago I counted and had 8 dozen in my medium stash, not including all the dipes at Grandma's.

I think I need to start destashing a bit but I have no idea where to start, I love my Gdiapers and the whole reason I started collecting them is because I can fit more g inserts and prefolds in a load of laundry and with two in diapers soon I want to be able to fit as many in a load as possible, Our fitteds are a mainstay in our stash, the only diapers DH will use, and other then that I have 4 AIO's that I've collected from here and there. What do I get rid of?

Please someone tell me I'm not alone in this, there are other mama's out there that have ridiculously huge stashes of diapers right? right?

No comments:

Post a Comment